I've been trying to do some activities with Ella and Nora on the weekend. Some of you probably think I'm crazy for doing this, but I think it's fun (I really should have been a Kindergarten teacher) and Ella loves it.
I got this idea from the Toddler Busy Book: I lined the carpet with masking tape to serve as a road. Then I used an empty box to serve as a garage. Ella played with her cars on the road and garage. She liked it okay. I don't think she really understood the "road" part.
I got this next idea from the Totally Tots blog (a seriously cute website). We used the book On the Moon and learned that "A is for Astronaut!" We read the book, which has really cute pictures, did the Do-a-Dots picture, and taped the cutouts on empty toilet paper rolls to make astronauts and spaceships.
Nora was unimpressed:
No comments:
Post a Comment