Ella can pretty much say anything that she wants these days, so I'm not even sure where to start with her. The best story lately is a good one though. She was over at Mimi and Poppy's one day and the cable guy was there. Ella has a fascination with trucks and wanted to look in his truck. When Poppy picked her up to look in it, she said "Mess!" "Clean up!"
It's been really hot as all of you know. Ella has been wanting to go outside, and I just tell her "too hot!" So now, that's her answer for everything:
Ella: Can I watch Blue Blue? (Blue's Clues)
Me: Not right now honey.
Ella: Too hot?
Nora says lots of things now:
"Ella" - she likes to scream this out when Ella is in the other room.
"Chair"
"Cheese"
"Shoes"
Mind you, none of these are particularly clear, but we know what she's trying to say!
No comments:
Post a Comment