Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quotes

Here are my favorite recent quotes:

Ella

"I'm going to fall" - while climbing onto her glider

"My Daddy" - he's not just "Daddy". He's my Daddy.

"Door close" and "Nana's bed" - for some reason, she's scared of the blow-up bed that Nana sleeps on when she visits. So, we have to keep the door closed to the bonus room where it is. I finally just hid it.

"I stay here" - she said this when I told her I was going to go close the door to the bonus room (to hide Nana's bed)
"Harper"  - when we ask what she did at school that day (played with Harper). Apparently, Harper is everybody's best friend.

"I'm back!" - she says this whenever anybody comes back in the room.

"Pul-pec" - Chapultepec (our favorite Mexican restaurant)

"Go away" or "I don't like it" - she says this to food that she doesn't want

Nora:

"uh-oh" - she's been saying that A LOT lately.

"Ty-ty"

"TT" (TV)

"Dada"  - I think she thinks that's my name too.

No comments:

Post a Comment