Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quotes

It's time for another edition of my favorite Ella and Nora quotes. This post may also include just cute things that they do. :)

Ella:

"Tamon Momma" (Come on Momma)

"How do you do" - I think she must have learned this at school. She grabbed my hand and shook it. Hilarious!

"Say thank you Ella" - While handing Nora toys, she kept telling her this. I think she is trying to teach her how to say thank you! Fine by me!

When Nora cries, Ella trys to comfort her by patting her on the head.

Nora:

"Ty-Ty' (Tyson, of course)

"See" - this is still her favorite word

"Uh oh"

"Ha" (hot)

Nora is also standing by herself some; she can probably stand for 10-15 seconds. She is also completely on whole milk now! Time to start weaning the bottle.

Both girls are starting to LOVE playing together. Last night, I'm not sure what they were doing, but Ella would run off and then run back. Nora was literally rolling around on the floor laughing. I think she has her mom's giggle box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment