Thursday, December 29, 2011

Favorite Quotes

Ella and Nora were sick all Christmas. I'll talk more about that later. A lot of their latest funny words/quotes were because of that:

Ella:
"Some apple juice? Maybe color milk?" - she was tired of sugar free Kool-aid (No milk or juice when you have a stomach virus!)
"Sit here Willman" - she was trying to say "William"

Nora:
"I want tissue" - her first sentence!
"Paci"
"Sissy"
"I want tea"
"I want juice" - she says juice so cute. It's like "Juuuuice"
"Baby" - new baby doll from Santa
"Moon!" - she screams this out whenever she sees the moon
"Tra" (trash)
"Uh-huh" - she's gone from nodding to saying "uh-huh" all the time. It's so cute.
"Nana" - she says this for Nana, Santa, and Banana
"Whassat?" - still saying this one

1 comment:

  1. How precious. Love all the things your baby girls say. And I know how it is to just want to bottle up their sweet voices!

    ReplyDelete