I may be the worst blogger ever. I just have not found a good time to work this into my schedule or routine. I'm still working on it though.
Hear are some cute things the girls have done lately:
Ella:
"What's wong mama?" - I'm not sure why she asked me this.
"I like it!" - She says this when we make her try something new, and she likes it.
"Where's Nora's quack-quack?" - Nora has a duck that we call quack-quack that she loves. Brad and I couldn't find it but we kept spelling it "D-U-C-K" , so that Nora wouldn't "miss" it. Ella figured out what we were talking about.
Nora:
"Cat pilla" - Caterpillar - her other favorite stuffed animal
"Sit" - She loves to tell us to sit down.
"Wassat?" - What's that?
"uh-uh" - She now says "uh-uh" for "no". Manners child! :)
She still loves to nod and shake her head. This is my favorite thing ever.
This weekend Brad was counting to get the girls to stay still for a picture. He said "1" and Nora said "2". We couldn't believe it!


No comments:
Post a Comment